- 22/05/2013 : 4th MIXMOD meeting, 2013/09/23, Paris
- 2013/03/13 : mixmodGUI 1.2.0 is available.
- 2013/01/01 : mixmodGUI 0.9.6 (beta version of mixmodGUI) doesn’t work since 2013/01/01.
- 2012/10/02 : mixmodLib 2.3.0 is available
- 2012/02/01: Rmixmod is available on CRAN
Mixmod is a software package for Model-Based supervised and unsupervised classification on qualitative and quantitative data.
4 products are available :
- a a computational library (mixmodLib)
- a Graphical User Interface (mixmodGUI)
- a package for Matlab (mixmodForMatlab)
- a package for R (Rmixmod)
Main Statistical functionnalities :
- Likelihood maximization with EM, CEM and SEM algorithm
- Parsimonious models :
- 14 models for quantitative data (Gaussian mixture models)
- 5 models for qualitative data (Multinomial mixture models)
- 8 specific models for High Dimension
- Selection criteria : BIC, ICL, NEC, CV