The PyMixmod package contains :
- a set of functions giving access to all MIXMOD features in Python 2.7.* and 3.6.* via the Anaconda environment. Some of these functions are dedicated to visualisation via the Matplotlib library.
- a set of Python classes representing the concepts handled by MIXMOD for an Object Oriented Programming approach.
Note: In order to improve the performance, PyMixmod is written in Cython and computations are performed via the native libMixmod library.
PyMixmod 0.1 for Linux - 64 bits (06/02-2017)
- PyMixmod module for Python 3.6
- PyMixmod module for Python 2.7
Currently, PyMixmod is available on Linux - 64 bits and MacOSX environments and it is going to be available soon on Windows.
It is Python 2.7.* and Python 3.6.* compatible.
Installation on Linux - 64 bits
If Anaconda (>=4.3.0) is already installed on your workstation, you should skip to the 3rd step bellow, else:
- Download the Anaconda installer from http://continuum.io/downloads site (you are free to choose between Python 2.7 and Python 3.6 distribution)
- Follow the guide on the distribution site for installing Anaconda.
- Download the PyMixmod package according to your Anaconda installation Python version (it is strongly recomended to verify data integrity with SHA-256)
- Install the previously downloaded package with the conda command provided by Anaconda:
conda install pymixmod-0.1-pyXX_0.tar.bz2 # XX=27 or 36
NB: If the path to the Anaconda binaries is not available in your execution environment, then you have to execute conda by providing the explicite path, for instance:
$HOME/anaconda2/bin/conda install pymixmod-0.1-py27_0.tar.bz2
Installation on MacOSX
Installation on Windows
After installing PyMixmod, you should be able to access the documentation with your favorite browser :
- /PATH/TO/ANACONDA/share/pymixmod/doc/quickstart.html in order to read the quickstart
- /PATH/TO/ANACONDA/share/pymixmod/doc/html/index.html to read the API documentation.
You also can see many examples here :